How to Incorporate or Form an LLC
- Incorporate Now
- Business Startup Wizard
Limited Liability Company
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- Comparison Chart
- Business Licenses
- Employer ID Number (EIN)
incorporate.com makes it easy for you to form a corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC) in any state. Most small business owners decide to incorporate to protect personal assets, gain credibility, and save on taxes.
How Do I Incorporate?
To get started incorporating a company, follow these simple steps below:
- Decide to incorporate. Before you set up a corporation, it's important to understand the benefits of incorporating or forming an LLC. Knowing just what incorporating entails for you as a business owner - including financial and administrative expectations which may need to be reported periodically - can help you decide if incorporating is the right move for your company right now.
- Select incorporate.com. It's simple to form a corporation online. Rather than sift through endless piles of complicated paperwork and confusing terminology, we have helped countless businesses through the process of incorporation. Our thorough understanding of incorporation practices nationwide can assist you with making the process of forming a corporation as painless as possible.Learn why we think you will benefit from our services.
- Choose a business structure. If you're wondering, "Just how do I incorporate my business," we will help guide you through the process and let you know what sort of business structure may best suit your needs of your corporation start up. C Corps, S Corps, and LLCs all provide different benefits. We can describe the differences which may help you choose the best structure for your company's current needs and anything that arises in the future. Need more information about the differences between business structures? Check out our Business Comparison Chart.
- Choose a state. Once you've decided that it's time to start your own corporation, depending upon your company's needs, you may want to incorporate in a state other than the one where your business currently resides. Additionally, some states have strict guidelines around unique names for corporations. When registering your corporation, we can help with naming that follows state guidelines. Get more information about choosing a state in which to start a corporation.
- Choose a package. With a firm grasp of the options various company structures and states provide when forming or setting up a corporation, you're well on your way to carving out a well-planned future for your new business. View our package options and begin incorporating a business online today.
- Place your order. You can incorporate or form an LLC online or by phone with a Business Specialist at 800-818-6082 (toll-free) or 302-636-5440.
What Happens After You Place an Incorporation Order?
Once you submit an order to start a corporation, we take care of the paperwork for you:
- We assign your order to a Business Specialist, who will contact you if there are any problems with the preliminary name search.
- We complete Articles of Incorporation (for a corporation) or Articles of Organization (for an LLC) on your behalf. A few states require us to get your signature on the completed documents before submission. Normally, we submit documents directly to the state.
- We file your documents with the state in which you wish to start a corporation or an LLC.
- We forward the state approval notice to you (generally within 5-10 business days, although turnaround times vary by state).
Let's get to it.
Incorporate in any state, starting as low as
plus state fees