Meet the state's requirement and stay on track.
A registered agent is the state's way of communicating with a business entity. As the official point of contact for the Secretary of State, the registered agent must be present at a physical address (not a P.O. Box) to sign for and receive legal notices, state mandates, wage garnishments and tax documents during specific business hours. It is critical for registered agents to be consistently accessible. Here are just a few reasons why having us as your registered agent is beneficial:
- A missed delivery could jeopardize your company's good standing with the state or enable a lawsuit without your knowledge.
- If you step out for a meeting or travel for work, an important notice will still be delivered and not be overlooked or forgotten.
- Never run the risk of your customers, vendors, or neighbors seeing a process server deliver legal documents to your place of business or home.
5 More Reasons to Choose incorporate.com
- Trusted since 1899. incorporate.com is the small business division of CSC®. Formed in 1899, CSC is a worldwide leader in business solutions, providing services to over 90 percent of the Fortune 500® companies. At incorporate.com, we provide the same quality of professional service to budding entrepreneurs and small business owners that we provide to our Fortune 500 company clients at CSC.
- Locations in all 50 states. Our long-standing relationships with each state and jurisdiction keep us up to date with compliance calendars, upcoming changes, requirements, and time-sensitive deadlines pertinent to the needs of each business entity. We're here to help you stay compliant as you add new elements to your business model or expand into new locations.
- Unlimited support. Our service teams are readily available to answer your questions from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. We can be easily reached via phone at 855-245-0625, email or through live chat.
- Keep tabs on critical, time sensitive deadlines. You will have full access to Compliance Watch, a convenient online tool that provides you with alerts when filings are due, secure online document storage, a comprehensive task list to help you stay on track and a business profile to keep your vital company information organized.
- We are in business to help your business grow. Our services help reduce risks, stay compliant, support business goals, and give you more time to focus on growth opportunities. A dedicated account manager will be available to help assess your needs and address questions throughout the life cycle of your company.