Why choose incorporate.com?
From the first step of incorporation to expansion into additional states, we have helped thousands of small businesses reach the next step of their journey.
- Trusted since 1899. incorporate.com is the small business division of CSC®. Formed in 1899, CSC is the world’s leading provider of business, legal, financial, and digital brand services to companies around the globe. They are the unwavering partner for 90% of the Fortune 500®, more than half of the Best Global Brands (Interbrand®), nearly 10,000 law firms, and more than 3,000 financial organizations. At incorporate.com, we provide the same quality of professional service to budding entrepreneurs and small business owners that we provide to our corporate and legal solutions clients at CSC.
- We believe in the positive impact of the entrepreneur. CSC was started by two leading figures of the Delaware legal community, Josiah Marvel and Christopher Ward, to simplify the way corporations are formed, operate, and maintain compliance. Their spark of entrepreneurial innovation and collaboration set a precedent for a better, more efficient way to do business worldwide.
- Locations in all 50 states. Our long-standing relationships with each state and jurisdiction keep us up to date with compliance calendars, upcoming changes, requirements, and time-sensitive deadlines pertinent to the needs of each business entity. We’re here to help you stay compliant as you add new
elements to your business model or expand into new locations.
- The simple way to get started. Select the entity type for your company, conduct a business name search, and start your new business in minutes. Let one of our incorporation specialists guide you through the process or utilize the self-guided formation tool at incorporate.com.
- We are in business to help your business grow. Our services are designed to reduce risks, support business goals, and give you more time to focus on growth opportunities. A dedicated account manager will be available to help assess your needs and address questions throughout the life cycle of your company. If you have a request that happens to be outside of our scope, we can refer you to one of our partners.
- Meet the state’s requirements and stay on track. Our Registered Agent Service is a lot like having a reliable employee focused on keeping your company compliant. You can count on us to monitor your company’s status and ensure that you meet critical, time-sensitive deadlines.
- We love small business. Every big company started small. From the first step of incorporation to the expansion into additional states, we have helped thousands of small businesses reach the next step of their journey. We’re passionate about helping entrepreneurs like you succeed and enjoy being part of your team.
- Unlimited support. Our service teams are readily available to answer your questions from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday. We can be easily reached via phone at (855) 405-1516 or through live chat at incorporate.com.
Ready to start building your business? Make it happen with incorporate.com, from formations to ongoing business filings, we help you stay on track as your business grows. We specialize in a range of business services, such as:
- Registered Agent Service
- Obtaining an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Annual Reports
- Business License Research
- DBA “Doing Business As” Name
- Operating Agreements
- Certified copies of LLC or Corporation documents