Keep your company in good standing.
When a corporation or LLC is formed, they are entitled to several benefits that a sole proprietor wouldn't receive, such as personal asset protection. Not taking the appropriate steps to stay in compliance may result in loss of your corporate benefits, which negates the reason you formed a corporation or LLC in the first place.
We know how complex and overwhelming compliance can be. We also know that missed due dates create headaches and fines. And that lack of proper business documentation can be damaging when it needs to be presented to authorities. That's why our service connects you directly with an expert so that you can focus on growing your business, while receiving peace of mind surrounding compliance.
Who needs Business Coaching?
- You are starting a corporation or LLC for the first time.
- You are too busy to worry about tracking due dates.
- You want to keep up to date and accurate documentation on file for your business.
- You would like a go-to person who you can turn to for help when you need it.
- You want personalized service from an expert who understands what you need.
- You missed a due date in the past and had to deal with late fees, fines, and penalties.
- You are confused about the steps to take after incorporating a business.
What's included in the Business Coaching service?
- One-hour compliance consultation with an expert coach
- Unlimited VIP phone and email access to our expert coaching team
- Compliance Watch walk-through
- Specialized Compliance Watch access, including compliance and business resources to keep your company on the right track while improving your overall success.
- Note: Registered Agent service and our Annual Report Preparation and File service are not included as part of Business Coaching.