• Inc business-services

Services to start and grow your small business.



501c Non-Profit Status

501(c) is a tax law provision granting exemption from the federal income tax to non-profit organizations.

Annual Report Filing

Save time, cut expenses and protect your company's good standing with Annual Report Preparation & Filing services from incorporate.com.

Bank Account Resolutions (Written Consents)

Corporations and LLCs can authorize one or more designees to open and manage the company's bank accounts. We can offer a written resolution that customers can provide to their banks and store with their company records. You simply provide us with the names of the authorized signers.

Business Licenses & Permits

Don't ignore the important business license, permit, and tax registration requirements for your business. Our Business License Compliance Package helps you identify the applications for your location and industry.

Bylaws & Operating Agreements

Get help creating the internal documents that govern your business. incorporate.com offers corporate bylaws in numerous states, or an LLC operating agreement in any state.

Certificate of Good Standing

Verify your company's status with the Secretary of State today by ordering this certificate. Banks, lenders, and investors often request these certificates as proof of good standing.

Certified Copies

Need a copy of documents your company has filed with the Secretary of State? We can help you order a copy of any document on file, certified with the Secretary of State's seal or signature.

Closing a Business (Dissolution)

If you need to close your business, state governments require additional filings and fees. We can help you with the dissolution process.

Company Management & Ownership Changes (Written Consents)

Corporations and LLCs can update their internal records by creating resolutions (called written consents). We provide several different types of written consents for your company including changes to directors, members, and managers.


Changing your business from an LLC to a corporation (or vice versa).

Company Name Changes (Amendments)

We can help you change information listed on your corporation or LLC formation documents. Businesses commonly file amendments to change their name, purpose, address, or initial management.

Corporate & LLC Compliance Kits

Don't be left without the important tools your business needs. Our compliance kit includes a personalized, zipper-bound binder, stock or membership certificates, and a company seal.



Doing Business As (DBA) Names

If you do business under a name other than your personal, corporation, or LLC name, governments may require you to complete a "Doing Business As" filing. We can help you with this process.

Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Corporations, multiple-member LLCs, and any business that hires employees must obtain an EIN through the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Let incorporate.com apply for your new EIN.

Franchise Tax E-Filing

Need help filing your Delaware annual reports and paying franchise taxes? This filing assistance program can help you maintain your company's good standing in the state of Delaware.

Incorporation & LLC Formation

Protect your personal assets and gain business credibility by forming a corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC). We offer a variety of packages to meet your business needs and budget.

LLC Tax Status Election - Form 8832

By filing Form 8832 with the IRS, you can choose a tax status for your entity besides the original status. According to your objectives, you can elect to have your LLC taxed as a sole proprietorship, partnership, C Corporation or S Corporation. In some cases, by changing its tax status, a company can save thousands of dollars in taxes each year.

Mail Forwarding

Delaware and Nevada companies can establish a private mailbox with our Mail Forwarding Service. incorporate.com will forward your business mail to any state in the U.S. and to other countries.

Register in Additional States (Foreign Qualifications)

If you conduct business in multiple locations, you may need to register in more than one state. incorporate.com can help you register to do business in any state or the District of Columbia.

Registered Agent Service

All corporations and LLCs must maintain a registered address to receive important legal documents and state notifications. incorporate.com can serve as your Registered Agent in any state or the District of Columbia.


incorporate.com can help restore your company to good standing after it has been voided or dissolved by the state for failure to satisfy its good standing requirements.

S-Corporation Election - Form 2553

In order to enjoy the best-possible tax savings for your business, you need to have the right tax classification. Many C Corporations and LLCs elect to file for S Corporation status because of the advantages this classification provides their businesses.

Have a question?

Our incorporation specialists have the answer.

Chat Now