Hawaii Resilience Fund
Hawaii Community Foundation and Pierre and Pam Omidyar have joined together to create the Hawaii Resilience Fund—to rapidly deploy resources and encourage community giving—to address the COVID-19 Pandemic.
The Hawaii Resilience Fund was created to address the growing impact of COVID-19 in the Aloha state. The first round of grants will be deployed rapidly to the public health sector and community-based nonprofits to implement actions targeted at reducing the spread of COVID-19. This includes expanding regional test sites and screenings, and supporting self-quarantine measures, such as home visits and distribution of food supplies to populations disproportionately impacted by the outbreak. As fundraising continues, additional grants will be awarded on a rolling basis, making it possible to quickly adapt to evolving needs.
More information and a list of FAQs can be found on the Hawaii Community Foundation website.
- State of Hawaii, COVID-19 website
- Chamber of Commerce, Hawaii COVID-19 Impact on Business Survey
- State of Hawaii, Department of Labor
- Kona-Kohala Chamber of Commerce, COVID-19 Resources
- Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism Analysis
- Hawaii Employers Council, Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Visit our Economic Resources and Relief Guide to review nationwide and statewide opportunities for businesses, non-profits, and individuals.