Mail Forwarding Service
- Incorporate Now
- Business Startup Wizard
Limited Liability Company
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- Comparison Chart
- Business Licenses
- Employer ID Number (EIN)
A secure mailbox for all your company correspondence
incorporate.com can provide your company with a dedicated post office box for receipt of all your business mail. We receive, collect and forward your mail to you in weekly batches.
Our mail forwarding service offers a reliable, confidential way to receive your business' mail. You'll never again have to worry about missing important pieces of business correspondence.
incorporate.com's mail forwarding service is provided through our Delaware and Nevada offices.
Pick your option
incorporate.com offers two types of mail forwarding service:
- Domestic Mail Forwarding Service: We forward your letters by first-class mail at the end of each business week. This service does not include packages, express or bulk mail, or magazines.
- International Mail Forwarding Service: This service also includes international delivery of letter mail. The same mail forwarding procedures and restrictions apply.
Get more details about our mail forwarding service in our Frequently Asked Questions section.
Ready to Sign Up?
- Give us a call at 800-818-6082 and we'll send you the forms for either Delaware or Nevada mail forwarding service.
- Send the completed form and your payment to:
2711 Centerville Road
Wilmington, DE 19808.
Mail Forwarding FAQs
- What is mail forwarding?
- Why would I need mail forwarding?
- What will my mail forwarding address be?
- Are there limits on the amount, and types of mail I can receive?
- How long does the application process take?
- If I don't do business in Delaware or Nevada, can I still purchase mail forwarding service?
- Should I choose domestic or international mail forwarding service?
What is mail forwarding?
We provide your company with a private mailbox number at our address to receive regular letter mail.Back to Top
Why would I need mail forwarding?
Some customers purchase this service because they don't have a U.S. address and would like to receive mail in the United States, while others purchase our mail forwarding service because they own a home-based business and prefer to list a private mailbox as their business address.
In any case, subscribing to our mail forwarding service will provide your company with a permanent business address for regular mail correspondence.Back to Top
What will my mail forwarding address be?
We will provide you with an address in either our Delaware or Nevada office along with a unique PMB (Private Mailbox Number).Back to Top
Are there limits on the amount, and types of mail I can receive?
Yes. This is for business mail (letters only) which is addressed in the name of the business. We'll forward the mail to you once a week.Back to Top
How long does the application process take?
Once you return the application materials and payment to our office, the process typically takes 2-3 business days. Please remember to send duplicate originals of your notarized application materials.Back to Top
If I don't do business in Delaware or Nevada, can I still purchase mail forwarding service?
Yes. Businesses located in any state may purchase a Delaware or Nevada mail forwarding address.Back to Top
Should I choose domestic or international mail forwarding service?
If you require international shipping, please select our international package. Otherwise, you should select the domestic package.Back to Top
Mail Forwarding Service
Annual Fee for Domestic Mail Forwarding:
*International mail forwarding service is $275 annually.
Ready to sign up?