Registered Agent Service
Satisfy your need for a Registered Agent.
Corporations and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) are required by state law to have an address where they can receive important legal and tax documents during all business hours. The person or firm receiving these documents is known as the company's "Registered Agent." For reasons including convenience and reliability, most established businesses choose a third-party Registered Agent (like The Company Corporation) to handle their legal documents.
In addition to meeting the statutory requirements, our Registered Agent service provides much more.
- Scope: The Company Corporation can serve as a Registered Agent in all 50 U.S. states and the District of Columbia.
- Experience: Our Registered Agent service is backed by more than a century's worth of Registered Agent know-how.
- Compliance WatchSM online compliance management tool.
- Alerts whenever your essential compliance filings are due
- Secure online storage for your important company documents
- A comprehensive to-do list that keeps your business activities on track
- A business profile that puts your vital company information in one place
- Easy online payments and order status tracking
- For more information visit our Compliance Watch Overview.
- Speed: We offer a variety of Service of Process delivery methods based on your business needs.
- Corporate Veil Guarantee®: The Company Corporation has helped entrepreneurs incorporate their businesses since 1899. Our experience allows us to offer an exclusive $50,000 Corporate Veil Guarantee at no additional charge when we form your corporation or LLC. To learn more about this important benefit simply visit Corporate Veil Guarantee.
- Service: Unlimited phone support for your business needs.
- Education: Monthly educational webinars with various topics designed to help you run and maintain your small business.
- Savings: Registered Agent customers receive discounted offers on business compliance services such as business licenses, compliance coaching, employee identification numbers (EIN), amendments, and many more services.
Get more information about Registered Agent service in our Frequently Asked Questions section.